Informative in terms of Legislative Decree 196/2003
We would like to inform you that your personal data will be used by Connor Language Services Sas in full compliance with the fundamental principles stated by the Legislative Decree 196/2003 on the protection of personal data.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING AND RELATIVE SCOPES
We are summarizing hereinafter the operations we carry out for the collection, conservation or elaboration of your personal data. The scope is the collection and the conservation of your data in order to supply a service through the Portal and to furnish the Judiciary with the information required, if deemed necessary.
DATA PROCESSING MODALITY
The processing is automated.
FREEDOM TO GRANT CONCESSION AND CONSEQUENCES FOR A REFUSAL
The conferring of your data is optional. However, in case of a refusal to consent, it would be impossible for us to supply the required services.
THE INCUMBENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
The incumbent for the processing is Connor Language Services Sas, with head office at piazza Piemonte 8 - 20145 Milano - Italy. The persons responsible are company’s employees assigned to handle the task in question.
INTERESTED PARTY’S RIGHTS
We have to inform you, furthermore, that every interested person could exercise his/her rights in terms of article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 which we are summarizing hereunder:
· to know through gratuitous access to the contents of the Register the existence of data processing that could concern him/her;
· to be informed about:
- norms, names, company’s name , domicile, residence and head office of the incumbent for the processing.
- finality and modality of the processing
- name, company’s name domicile head office of the party responsible for the processing;
· to be obtained from the incumbent:
- Confirmation as to the existence of personal data of his/her concern and communication thereof. Information relative to processing logic and finalities.
- Cancellation and transformation into an anonymous form of the processed data in violation of the law, including those of which the conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data are collected and processed.
- Data updating, changes or integration.
- Certification that the operations, as per the foregoing number 2 and 3 have been brought to knowledge as far as the contents concerning those to whom the data are communicated or diffused, except for cases when such fulfilment is found to be impossible, or it implies the use of means manifestly out of all proportions in respect of the right to be protected.
· to oppose all or in part the personal data processing of his/her concern as expected in terms of commercial information, or the sending of publicity material, or direct sale, or for the carrying out of market research, or interactive commercial communication and to be informed by the incumbent, not after the date when the data have been communicated or diffused, of the possibility to exercise gratuitously such right.
For each request in terms of subsection 1, letter c) n.1), the interested party may be requested, in case the existence of the data of his pertinence were not confirmed, an expense contribution not over the costs effectively incurred, according to the modality and within the limits established by the regulation.
Any interested body could exercise the rights in terms of subsection 1 referred to the personal data concerning deceased people.
In exercising the rights in terms of subsection 1 comma 1 the interested party could confer, in writing, a power of attorney to natural persons or to associations.
It being understood, however, the norms on professional secrecy of those carrying out the profession of journalist, limited to the source of the news.
To exercise the rights in terms of article 7 of legislative decree 196/2003, as mentioned above, the consumer will have to address a written request to:
Connor Language Services Sas - piazza Piemonte 8 - 20145 Milano - Italy